Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Last Day of February


God is my strength, and i face each day filled with peace.

There may be times when i find myself in an unfamiliar place and feel concern or alarm. During these times I remember and affirm the Psalmist's assurance that God is "my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall never be shaken."

I remain calm in all situations because I know that God is with me. I acknowledge God's presence in my life, and I react accordingly throughout the day.
I am fearless and do not let my emotions control me. Through my faith in God's protecting presence, I face the day confident and free from concern.

Thank You, God, for Your protection and love. I choose to live fearlessly and take control of my life. I am not a prisoner of fear; rather, I am powerful in my faith.

"God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline." - Timothy 1:7

-Daily Word, by Fannie Flagg and Bernie S. Siegel, M.D

No comments:

Post a Comment